Duraplex Typical Properties
Size and Availability:
- Thickness: .040"thk to 1/2"thk
- Sheet sizes: 48"wide, 60"wide and 104"wide
- Run to size, custom run to almost any width/length
DURAPLEX® is a continuously processed impact modified acrylic sheet that offers superior impact strength. Ideal applications include displays, skylights,
signage, windows, doors and any indoor/outdoor application where durability is needed. Custom and non-stock items available.
DURAPLEX® has been successfully implemented in a variety of industries. Its durability and versatility in thermoforming and weatherability make DURAPLEX®
the perfect choice for many applications.
- Superior impact/shatter resistance, 10 times stronger than standard acrylic and 40 times stronger than single straight glass.
- Low orientation – low shrinkage
- Excellent weatherability
- Chemical resistant
- Economical alternative to polycarbonate and/or PETG
- Tremendous thermoforming characteristics
- Optically clear with outstanding light transmission properties
- P.O.P. Displays
- Windows and doors
- Patio enclosures
- Sneeze and splash guards
- Machine windows
- Signage & glazing
- Retail stores