Nylatron® LFG Typical Properties
Nylatron® LFG MSDS
Nylatron® Family Page
Nylon Family Page
Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1"thk to 4"thk
- Sheet Size: 24" x 48" only
Rod / Round stock
- Diameter: 2”dia to 12”dia
- Lengths: 2”dia to 4”dia, 5 foot lg.
- Lengths: 4.25”dia to 6”dia, 4 foot lg.
- Lengths: 6.25”dia and up, 1 foot lg.
Tube / Hollow rounds
- Diameter: 2”OD to 18”OD (wall thickness varies)
- Lengths: 13”lg., 26”lg., and 78”lg. depending on OD
Nylatron® is a registered trade name of Quadrant EPP. The Nylatron® product line features a
variety of materials designed to excel in specific applications. Please read below on each specific Nylatron® product for more information.
Nylatron® LFG takes the performance of Nylatron® LIG and adds FDA compliance for applications where food contact is possible. Food packaging and
processing equipment users can now benefit from the benefits of this material.
- Broadest size range availability
- Good mechanical and electrical properties
- Ideal balance of strength & toughness
- Improved load bearing properties
- Cast as finished parts or near net shapes (Type 6/Cast)
- Gears, sprockets, star wheels
- Bushings and bearings
- Wear pads, rails and strips
- Pulleys, sheaves and guides
- Conveyor wheels
- Rollers and sleeves
- Supports and rubbing blocks
- Valve seats and seals