Now in FDA compliant colors:
Size and Availability:
Rod / Round:
- Diameters: 1/8”dia to 10”dia
- Lengths: 4 ft, 5 ft, 8 ft and 10 ft
Sheet / Plate:
- Thickness: 1/32”thk to 4”thk
- Sheet size: 24” x 48” and 48”x 120”
Tubing / Bushing Stock:
- Diameters: 3”OD up to 9-1/2”OD (wall thickness varies)
- Roll width: 8 foot standard, may vary by diameter
|Acetron® GP is Quadrant's general purpose copolymer acetal and is the only porosity-free acetal product available today. Investments in process
technology by Quadrant now provide the performance and machinability of acetal without center core porosity. Quadrant’s in-line photometric quality
procedure assures every plate and rod is porosity-free as measured by Quadrant's dye penetrant test making it the preferred acetal for food contact
and medical applications.
Acetron® GP natural is FDA, USDA, NSF, Canada AG and 3A-Dairy compliant.
Alro Plastics is your source for Quadrant's new FDA compliant Acetron GP colors. All sizes are available with small minimums and quick turnaround.
Contact your Alro Plastics Sales Representative for price, delivery, or sample information.
- Low moisture absorption
- High strength and stiffness
- Easy to machine
- Dimensionally stable for tight tolerances
- No centerline porosity
- FDA, USDA, NSF, Canada AG and 3-A Dairy compliant
- Bushings and bearings
- Electrical components
- Structural keels
- Gears and rollers
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Food and dairy
In general, acetals do not perform as well in abrasive wear applications as nylons. Compensation for moisture
related growth generally allows nylons to be used for wet, abrasive applications. If your application requires
dimensional consistency in an abrasive, high humidity or submerged environment, Ertalyte® PET-P will often offer