Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1/2”, and 3/4” thick
- Sheet size: 48” x 96” standard
- Colors: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow and Tan
King CuttingColors® is a NSF-certified family of color-coded cutting board sheets in five different industry-standard colors to help combat
cross contamination. A textured matte finish and solid surface provide a stable and sanitary work area. It is available in large sheets that
can be cut to fit most counter tops. Bacteria, odors and cleaning fluids wash completely off. King CuttingColors® won’t dull knives like wood.
It is produced with the same FDA and NSF certification as King CuttingBoard®.
How to clean: Scrub the material with a strong bristle brush and professional strength detergent to remove any detritus or stains.
Rinse with hot water. Sanitize with a ten percent bleach solution. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. King CuttingColors® materials
are dishwasher safe. Remove from the dishwasher before the drying cycle for the best result. Allow to air dry.
- Extremely flat and consistent sheets
- Five different colors to help combat cross-contamination
- FDA and NSF certified for food contact
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to water
- Easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools
- Durable matte-textured surface on both sides
- Cutting boards