- Color: Black only
- Surface Finish: Orange Peel
Size and Availability:
- Thickness: 1/2" thick (standard)
- Sheet size: 48" X 96" (standard)
- Custom sizes available upon request.
Densetec Ramp Board is the ideal material for use in skate park ramps because it is 25% lighter in weight and it is more economical than
standard HDPE. Densetec Ramp Board does not splinter, crack, delaminate, rot or absorb water. It is used to dampen noise levels and also
as a structural reinforcement underneath the skating surface.
Densetec Ramp Board is flexible and easily formable for curves and bends. It is also easy to machine using standard wood working tools.
- UV stabilized for outdoor applications
- Won’t delaminate, splinter or crack
- Moisture resistant
- 25% lighter than standard HDPE
- Virtually maintenance free
- Cost effective substrate for skate ramps
- Used in construction of skate ramps
- Underneath skate surface to dampen noise levels
- Outdoor skate parks and kick ramps