Size and Availability:
Rod / Round stock :
- Diameter: 1/2"Dia to 2”Dia (stock)
- Diameter: 2-1/8”Dia to 8-3/4”Dia (non-stock)
- Lengths: 4 foot long standard
- Color: Dark Gray
Tube / Hollow stock :
- Diameter: 1-3/4”OD up to 8-1/2” OD
- Lengths: 6” or 12” lg., varies by diameter
|Fluorosint's unique properties are the result of a proprietary process in which synthetically
manufactured mica is chemically linked to PTFE. This bonding results in properties not normally
attainable in reinforced PTFE. Fluorosint® grades offer an excellent combination of low
frictional properties and dimensional stability.
Fluorosint® MT-01 is an extreme service grade developed specifically for applications where the
benefits of PTFE-based materials also require strength, stiffness and stability. Fluorosint®
MT-01 delivers high mechanical performance at elevated temperature and as a result is often
specified in seat, seal and wear applications where extreme conditions are present.
Visit the Fluorosint® Family page and check out what else Fluorosint® has to offer.
- Excellent strength and stiffness
- Excellent in high temperature applications
- Ultra high performance grade
- Valve seats