Nylatron® Family Page
Nylon Family Page
Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 3/16”thk to 4”thk
- Sheet sizes: 24” x 48”, 48” x 120” offered in select thicknesses
Rod / Round stock
- Diameter: 2”dia to 12”dia
- Lengths: 2”dia to 4”dia, 5 foot lg.
- Lengths: 4.25”dia to 6”dia, 4 foot lg.
- Lengths: 6.25”dia and up, 1 foot lg.
|Nylatron® is a registered trade name of Quadrant EPP. The Nylatron® product line features a
variety of materials designed to excel in specific applications. Please read below on each specific Nylatron® product for more information.
Nylatron® GSM Blue is the first cast nylon to combine both molybdenum disulphide (MoS) and oil for the load capacity of Nylatron GSM nylon, plus
improved frictional characteristics. It excels in higher pressures, and at low speeds-up to 40 fpm. It offers 20% lower coefficient of friction,
50% greater limiting PV, and lower “k” factor than Nylatron GSM, and the lowest "slip-stick" of any nylon product making it ideal for slide pads,
thrust washers and trunion bearings. Nylatron GSM Blue should be considered for any oil-filled nylon application. It is dark blue in color.
- Broadest size range availability
- Good mechanical and electrical properties
- Ideal balance of strength & toughness
- Improved load bearing properties
- Cast as finished parts or near net shapes (Type 6/Cast)
- Gears, sprockets, star wheels
- Bushings and bearings
- Wear pads, rails and strips
- Pulleys, sheaves and guides
- Conveyor wheels
- Rollers and sleeves
- Supports and rubbing blocks
- Valve seats and seals