Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1/4”, 3/8”, ½”, ¾”, 1” and 1-1/2” thick
- Sheet size: 54” x 96” standard
- Sheet size: 48” x 96” available in 1-1/2” thick ONLY.
|King StarBoard® is the
original marine-grade polymer and the industry standard. It is the product of a
proprietary process called K-Stran™, the
most advanced manufacturing process available for producing consistently flat continuous
King StarBoard® is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions.
It will not rot or discolor like teak and other solid
woods, and it will not delaminate like wood laminates. King StarBoard® is easy to
work with using standard woodworking tools, and design changes
are a snap. In addition, the installed cost of King StarBoard® is less than teak,
other common marine woods, and fiberglass. Plus, our large sheet
sizes maximize your yield. Boat buyers appreciate King StarBoard’s® low-maintenance
finish. Repair and refinishing due to weathering and decay are
eliminated, and cleaning is easy.
King StarBoard® has a handsome matte finish on both sides to hide scuffs and scratches
that would show on glossy textured sheets or acrylics.
Add Antimicrobial Protection:
King MicroShield® is a new kind of antimicrobial protection upgrade now available
in many of
King Plastic Corporation’s polymer sheets, slabs and massive shapes.
Learn more about King MicroShield®
- Extremely flat and consistent sheets
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun & tough marine environments
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to water
- Easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools
- Durable matte-textured surface on both sides
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing
- Hatches and doors
- Grab rails and handles
- Step and dock boxes
- Rod and cup holders
- Tray tables