Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock:
- Thickness: 1/32”thk to 4hk
- Sheet sizes: 48”x 36”, 48”x 48”, 48”x 72”, 48”x 96” and 48”x 120”
Rod / Round stock:
- Diameters: 3/16”Dia to 6”Dia
- Rod lengths: 2 ft or 4 ft, varies by Diameter
Tubes / Hollow rounds:
- Diameters: 3/16”OD x 1/8”ID up to 2.50”OD x 1.50”ID
- Rod lengths: 2 ft or 4 ft, varies by ID/OD
|Phenolic C (NEMA C) consists of a cotton canvas fabric and general-purpose phenolic resin. The product is easy to machine and operates with less noise than metal.
In addition, this material is not as abrasive as fiberglass alternatives when used in wear applications. Since it does not spark when struck, Phenolic C can be
used in explosion-proof environments.
Phenolic C material is commonly used to make gears, pulleys, rollers, and guides. Phenolic C is a mechanical grade and does not have electrical properties
comparable to Phenolic CE.
Phenolic C complies with the requirements of MIL-I-24768/16, Type FBM.
- Good mechanical properties & toughness
- High impact strength
- Good wear resistance qualities
- Withstand up to 275°F
- Good machinability
- Table tops