Alro Steel is pleased to announce the opening of a new 80,000 square foot facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Located at 4321 N. Garnett Road, at the intersection of US-169 and OK-266. This new building will replace the former 9,000 square foot facility that Alro has been operating in Tulsa since 1999. The larger footprint will allow Alro to better support the Tulsa market with additional grades and sizes of metals to be processed including alloys, aluminum, carbon, stainless, tool steel, copper, brass, and bronze. Alro Steel is a distributor of metals, industrial supplies, and plastics. Founded in 1948 by brothers, Al and Robert Glick, Alro Steel began in a small garage in Jackson, Michigan. The company name was derived from the first two letters from Al & Robert. Al began the company during a steel shortage in the 1940s which was due to the military demands of World War II. Al found a niche matching up companies with steel needs to companies with excess steel. Today, Alro has grown to over 60 locations in 12 states. Alro distributes metals, industrial supplies, and plastics, offering cut-to-size metals and plastics with next day delivery to over 25,000 customers in North America. Alro sells a broad inventory of products under the following companies: Alro Steel, Alro Metals, Alro Metals Outlet, Alro Industrial Supply, and Alro Plastics. To learn more, visit alro.com.
Click here to download a full copy of the press release.