Size and Availability:
- Size 1: 1” thick x 12” wide
- Size 2: 3” thick x 24” wide
- Lengths: typically 12 ft to 32 ft
- Lengths: customizable, can run any practical length needed.
|Durashield® is a tongue-and-groove fiberglass pultruded panel comprised of a pultruded skin over a foam core. Durashield panels are designed
to be used as walls, roofs, and covers.
The pultruded fiberglass skin is available in either an isophthalic polyester or vinyl ester resin. Both resin systems provide flame retardance
(UL94 VO). The vinyl ester is utilized in extreme corrosive applications. A synthetic surfacing veil is incorporated into the skin to improve
weathering, corrosion resistance and resistance to degradation from ultraviolet rays. Resistance to weathering can be further enhanced by the
application of a polyurethane paint.
The core material is a rigid closed-cell urethane foam. The ends of the panels must be encapsulated or coated with a resin similar to the skin
resin to maintain the corrosion and weather resistant qualities of the total panel.
- Integral Insulation
- Corrosion Resistance
- Transparent to Electromagnetic Emissions
- Flame Retardance
- Radar, Microwave, Radio and TV Antenna Enclosures
- Enclosures for Electrical Equipment
- Enclosures of Chemical Processing Operations
- Buildings for EMI Testing (Computer Testing)
- Chemical Pit Covers
- Modular Buildings