Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1/4”thk to 3”thk
- Sheet sizes: 24” x 48”
Rod / Round stock
- Diameters: 1/4”Dia to 2”Dia (stock)
- Diameters: 2-1/4”Dia to 6”Dia (non-stock)
- Lengths: 8 foot standard
|NORYL® modified PPO is a strong, tough engineering plastic with outstanding mechanical, thermal, and electrical properties. Low moisture absorption and low
thermal expansion make NORYL® one of the most dimensionally stable thermoplastics available.
NORYL® is widely used for electrical housings and structural components since it has excellent insulating properties, flame resistance, and dimensional
stability over a wide range of service temperatures. NORYL® is often selected for fluid handling applications since it has low moisture absorption and
excellent strength and stiffness. NORYL® is easy to fabricate, paint, and glue.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Low moisture absorption
- Good strength and stiffness over a wide service range temp.
- Good impact resistance
- High dielectric strength
- Easy to fabricate, paint and glue
- Excellent flammability rating (UL94 V-1 @ .058"thk)
- Pump, valve and fittings
- Scientific & analytical instrument components
- Housings and covers
- Electrical components