Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock:
- Thickness: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” and 1-1/2”
- Sheet size: 48” x 96”
|This unique and advanced polymer makes the material 25% stronger than the original King StarBoard®. King StarBoard® ST is scratch-resistant making
it an excellent construction material for cabinetry, case goods and architectural partitions. King StarBoard® ST is environmentally stabilized and
has been developed to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions. It will not warp, rot, or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water. It can be
fabricated using common woodworking tools and techniques.
King StarBoard® ST XL is available in a lighter version as a custom product. King StarBoard ST XL sheets are up to 30% lighter in weight than King
StarBoard ST and are made with the same textured surface and colors for a perfect match.
King StarBoard® ST is upgradable to King MicroShield® with an exclusive antimicrobial additive from Biosafe®, the latest technology for protecting
the product surface against stain and odor causing bacteria, algae and fungi. King StarBoard® ST is upgradable with King FlameShield®, for ASTM
E-84 Class A or B Flame/Smoke Compliance and CAN/ULC-S102 for Canadian Compliance.
For more information about King MicroShield® and King FlameShield®, please visit those product pages.
U.S. Green Building Council (LEED)
Add Antimicrobial Protection:
King MicroShield® is a new kind of antimicrobial protection upgrade now available in many of
King Plastic Corporation’s polymer sheets, slabs and massive shapes.
Learn more about King MicroShield®
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun & tough marine environments
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to water
- Durable, sure-grip material for virtually every walk-on marine application
- Diamond or Dot pattern on walking surface side
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing
- Concession stands
- Dugout areas in Sports Arenas
- Indoor & Outdoor cabinets
- Outdoor kitchens
- Tabletops & Counters