Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” thick
- Sheet sizes: 60” x 96”
King StarLite® XL is an economical cellular (closed cell) utility sheet made from select high-grade King StarBoard® recycled high-density
polyethylene. It is ideal for boat parts, as an upholstery substrate and in other behind-the-scenes applications where edges aren’t visible.
King StarLite XL is up to 35% lighter in weight than King StarBoard and it offers the same quality textured surface on both sides.
King StarLite XL is upgradable to King MicroShield® with an exclusive antimicrobial additive from Biosafe®, the latest technology for protecting
the product surface against stain and odor causing bacteria, algae and fungi.
For more information about King MicroShield®, please visit product page.
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun & tough marine environments
- Unique (closed-cell) cellular marine-grade sheet
- The perfect lightweight replacement for plywood and MDF.
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to water
- Matte-textured surface on both sides
- Resists odor, even in wet environments
- Deck components
- Equipment mounts
- Cockpit covers
- Tackle centers
- Bait well covers
- Doorstops & Thresholds
- Upholstery substrate