Nylatron® Family Page
Nylon Family Page
Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 3/16”thk to 4”thk
- Sheet sizes: 24” x 48”, 48” x 120” offered in select thicknesses
Rod / Round stock
- Diameter: 2”dia to 12”dia
- Lengths: 2”dia to 4”dia, 5 foot lg.
- Lengths: 4.25”dia to 6”dia, 4 foot lg.
- Lengths: 6.25”dia and up, 1 foot lg.
Tubing / Bushing stock
- Diameter: 2”O.D. to 18”O.D. (many diff ID’s available)
- Lengths: 13”lg., 26”lg., and 78”lg., varies by ID/OD.
|Nylatron® is a registered trade name of Quadrant EPP. The Nylatron® product line features a variety of materials designed to excel in specific
applications. Please read below on each specific Nylatron® product for more information.
Nylatron® GSM (cast nylon) contains finely divided particles of molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) to enhance its load bearing capabilities while maintaining
the impact resistance inherent to nylon. It is the most commonly used grade for gears, sheaves, sprockets and custom parts. It is grey-black in color.
- Broadest size range availability
- Good mechanical and electrical properties
- Ideal balance of strength & toughness
- Improved load bearing properties
- Cast as finished parts or near net shapes (Type 6/Cast)
- Gears, sprockets, star wheels
- Bushings and bearings
- Wear pads, rails and strips
- Pulleys, sheaves and guides
- Conveyor wheels
- Rollers and sleeves
- Supports and rubbing blocks
- Valve seats and seals