Nylatron® Family Page
Nylon Family Page
Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 3/16”thk to 4”thk
- Sheet sizes: 24” x 48”, 48” x 120” offered in select thicknesses
Rod / Round stock
- Diameter: 2”dia to 12”dia
- Lengths: 2”dia to 4”dia, 5 foot lg.
- Lengths: 4.25”dia to 6”dia, 4 foot lg.
- Lengths: 6.25”dia and up, 1 foot lg.
Tube / Hollow rounds
- Diameter: 2”OD to 18”OD (wall thickness varies)
- Lengths: 13”lg., 26”lg., and 78”lg. depending on OD
|Nylatron® is a registered trade name of Quadrant EPP. The Nylatron® product line features a variety of materials designed to excel in specific
applications. Please read below on each specific Nylatron® product for more information.
Nylatron® LIG combines the toughness of cast PA6 with an oil-based lubricant that is encapsulated within the nylon matrix. It increases the load
bearing performance of the material when compared to unfilled nylons and reduces the coefficient of friction. It is an ideal material for industrial
- Oil-filled, self lubricating
- Good mechanical and electrical properties
- Ideal balance of strength & toughness
- Improved load bearing properties
- Cast as finished parts or near net shapes (Type 6/Cast)
- Gears, sprockets, star wheels
- Bushings and bearings
- Wear pads, rails and strips
- Pulleys, sheaves and guides
- Conveyor wheels
- Rollers and sleeves
- Supports and rubbing blocks
- Valve seats and seals