Size and Availability:
- Sheet sizes: 48” x 96”. Standard gauges are 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8”, 3/4", 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, 2”, 2-1/4”, 2-1/2”, 3”, 4”.
- Custom sheet sizes and gauges available upon request
|King Plastics KPC HDPE is a high density polyethylene sheet developed and manufactured using a
proprietary process by King Plastics. The manufacturing process used is call K-Stran™ and it results in
superior flatness and consistency for sheets up to 1 ½” thick. For thicknesses greater than 1 ½” King
Plastics manufactures KPC HsiDPE in a state-of-the-art compression mold or extrusion mold.
Both sides of KPC HDPE sheet have a naturally smooth glossy finish. Its outstanding properties paired
with good chemical resistance allow this HDPE material to be used in a wide variety of applications at a
competitive cost. King KPC HDPE natural is both FDA and USDA compliant and approved for use in food
containers and food equipment. It is easy to machine and fabricate.
Customers requiring antimicrobial technology can upgrade to King MicroShield®, also available from Alro
Plastics. King MicroShield® withstands odor causing bacteria, algae, and fungi*.
*Disclaimer: This product does not protect users or others against food-borne bacteria. Always clean
this product thoroughly after each use.
- Superior flatness and consistency
- Easy to machine and fabricate
- Naturally smooth glossy finish on both sides
- FDA and USDA approved for food containers and equipment
- Brush Blocks
- Containment Tanks
- Livestock Containment
- Machined Parts
- Skating Rinks
- Wear Strips