Size and Availability:
Sheet / Plate:
- Thickness: 1/4”thk to 4”thk (standard increments)
- Sheet size: 12”x 12”, 12”x 24”, 24”x 24” and 24”x 48”
Rod / Rounds:
- Diameters: 1/4”dia to 7”dia
- Lengths: Varies by diameter
|KYNAR® (PVDF) is manufactured from Kynar® and Kynar Flex® polyvinylidene fluoride resin.
Kynar® PVDF resins are used in the following industries:
- power, renewable energies and chemical processing industries - for their excellent resistance to temperature, harsh chemicals and nuclear radiation.
- pharmaceutical, food & beverage and semiconductor industries - for their high purity and availability in a multitude of forms.
- mining and metal preparation industries - for their resistance to hot acids of a wide range of concentrations.
- automotive and architectural markets - for their chemical resistance, excellent weatherability and resistance to UV degradation.
- High purity
- Flame resistant
- Easy to machine
- Excellent weatherability
- FDA, USDA, USP Class VI, 3-A Dairy compliant
- Chemical process/storage
- Fluid handling
- Semiconductor equipment
- Fire-safe componentry
- DI water systems