Size and Availability:
- 48" x 96"
- 60" x 96"
- 72" x 96"
- 80" x 120"
- Minimum: 0.03"
- Maximum: 0.50"
|Palsun® presents the transparency of glass at less than half the weight, combined with unmatched strength. Palsun® can be cold bent, fabricated
and formed, making it ideal for applications such as barrel vault roofing, skylights, architectural roofing and glazing. Clear, translucent or
opaque, Palsun® sheets are also ideal as machine guards, sound barriers and safety glazing.
For a complete listing of available sizes and thicknesses, please click here and select polycarbonate.
- High impact resistance, virtually unbreakable
- High clarity and light transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Protects against harmful UV radiation
- Good acoustical insulation
- Lightweight Easy to handle and install
- Versatile, formable and machinable
- Sky lights
- Safety glazing
- Protective shields for machines
- Glazing in schools and public buildings
- Signboards and illuminated signage
- Light fixtures
- Thermoformed and fabricated items