Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock:
- Thickness: .118” thick up to 2” thick
- Sheet sizes: 48”x 96”, 60”x 96” and 72”x 96”
- Standard colors: 34 transparent, translucent and opaque colors
- Patterns: P95 Matte, P4 Pyramid and P5 Rippled
- Specialty grade: UF-3 and UF-4 ultraviolet filtering
|Premium architectural-grade Plexiglas® G satisfies the requirements for all high performance acrylic sheet applications. Plexiglas® G is made
by a cell-casting process which provides the following characteristics: best optical-quality, highest long-term design stress, superior
weatherability, ease of fabrication, and the highest degree of chemical resistance available in an acrylic sheet.
Plexiglas® G sheet is available in colorless, white translucent and many transparent colors, as well as in several one-sided patterns.
Plexiglas® G standard acrylic P95 is patterned on one side of the sheet; this is an added texture that provides decorative effects and diffuses
annoying surface reflections. The matte finish is available on one side only.
P-95 is manufactured via a cell-cast process that satisfies the requirements of nearly all high-performance applications. The matte finish is available
in a number of colors and various sheet sizes.
- Premium architectural grade
- Best optical quality
- Highest resistance to chemicals
- Highest resistance to long-term design stress
- Superior weatherability
- Architectural glazing
- Optical lenses
- Pediatric incubators
- Transparent tanks
- Outdoor signage
- Merchandising displays