Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: .093” thick up to .354”thick
- Sheet sizes: 48” x 96”, 60” x 96”, 72” x 96”, 51” x 100”, 63” x 100” and 75” x 100”
- Colors: Clear and White standard. Custom colors available upon request.
Reels / Rolls, continuous lengths
- Thickness: .093”thick, .118”thick and .177”thick
- Roll widths: 39”, 51”, 63”, 75” and 100”wide reels/rolls
- Roll lengths: 400, 500, 600 and 700 feet long
|Plexiglas® SG impact modified acrylic sheet combines the UV stability and other physical properties of standard acrylic sheet with impact strength
that is eight times greater than standard acrylic. Plexiglas® SG sheet is suitable for outdoor and indoor applications where impact strength is critical.
Plexiglas® SG impact modified acrylic sheet offers impact strength eight times greater than standard acrylic sheet. And because it's an acrylic, Plexiglas® SG
sheet maintains its UV stability, brilliance and clarity for years, making it an outstanding choice for outdoor conditions.
Plexiglas® SG Plus possesses all of the attributes of Plexiglas® SG sheet, plus the added feature of enhanced solvent craze resistance. It is available
in the standard palletized sheet and reel sizes required by the sign industry, in thicknesses ranging from 0.093" to 0.220", and in clear or selected
colors and patterns.
- Enhanced mar resistance
- Improved static resistance
- Less than half the weight of glass
- Up to 17 times stronger than single strength glass
- Lower shipping costs and less breakage when handling
- Point of Purchase displays
- Merchandising displays
- Store front marketing
- Map and photo covers
- Trade shows and displays
- Sneeze and splash guards