Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1/16”thick to 4”thick
- Sheet sizes: 48”x 96” and 48”x 120”
- Standard Colors: Natural (opaque/white)
Rod / Round stock
- Diameters: 1/4'”Dia. Up to 10”Dia.
- Rod lengths: 8 foot and 4 foot, varies by diameter
|Polypropylene is an economical material that offers a combination of outstanding physical, chemical, mechanical, thermal and electrical properties
not found in any other thermoplastic. Polypropylene is a high corrosion resistant material that has high temperature resistance and tensile strength.
Polypropylene possesses excellent resistance to organic solvents and degreasing agents as well as electrolytic attack.
Compared to low or high density polyethylene, polypropylene has a lower impact strength but superior working temperatures and tensile strength. In
addition, polypropylene is lightweight, stain resistant and has a low moisture absorption rate.
- Abrasion resistant
- Low cost fabrications
- Dimensionally stable
- Excellent electrical properties
- Great Chemical Resistance
- Weldable and formable
- High impact resistance
- Lightweight, maintenance free
- Acid tank / lineup
- Battery cases
- Cutting boards
- Fume hoods
- Machined parts
- Metal plating barrels
- Orthopedic appliances
- Plating modules