Size and Availability:
Sheet / Plate:
- Thickness: .031”, .062”, .125”
- Sheet size: 24” x 48” (all)
- Colors: Blue, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Pink, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow
|Ensinger Penn Fibre Inc. has established a line of standard Delrin® colored
sheets in 2’ X 4’ sheets at .031”, .062” and .125” thick in an array of vibrant colors.
The following colored Delrin® sheets are now standard sizes requiring no minimum production size or additional lead time from the mill.
Delrin sheet available in 8 standard colors: blue, green, red, orange, yellow, purple, fluorescent green and fluorescent pink.
Ensinger's Delrin® colored sheets are a homopolymer Acetal manufactured using
DuPont Delrin® 150 Resin. It is a crystalline plastic which offers an excellent balance of properties to bridge the gap between metals and plastics. It possesses
high tensile and flexural properties, along with creep resistance and toughness,
while exhibiting low moisture absorption, and fatigue endurance.
- High tensile and flexural properties
- Good creep resistance
- Good strength and stiffness
- Low moisture absorption
- Fatigue endurance
- Good machinability
- Color coded shims (indicating thickness)
- Color coded parts (washers and other shapes)
- Doctor blades for Rotograuve printing
- Point of purchase displays
- Stiffeners for arts and crafts
- Musical instruments (pics, guitar frets, bridge)