Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” thick
- Sheet sizes: 60” x 96”
King StarLite® XL is an economical cellular (closed cell) utility sheet made from select high-grade King StarBoard® recycled high-density polyethylene. King StarLite XL is up to 35% lighter in weight than King StarBoard and it offers the same quality textured surface on both sides. The properties of materials in the King StarBoard® family stand up to UV light, humidity, and water. They will not delaminate or rust and they never need painting. They are easy to machine and fabricate and easy to keep clean.
King Starlite XL has a long history of proven use for boat parts, as an upholstery substrate and in other behind-the-scenes applications where edges aren’t visible. As a strong, reliable lightweight material it is also an excellent choice for room dividers and partitions.
King StarLite XL is upgradable to King MicroShield® with an exclusive antimicrobial additive from Biosafe®, the latest technology for protecting the product surface against stain and odor causing bacteria, algae and fungi.*
For more information about King MicroShield®, please visit product page.
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun & tough marine environments
- Unique (closed-cell) cellular marine-grade sheet
- Easy to clean
- The perfect lightweight replacement for plywood and MDF.
- Use the same tools you would for woodworking
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to water
- Matte-textured surface on both sides
- Resists odor, even in wet environments
- Room dividers, panels, and partitions
- Deck components
- Equipment mounts
- Cockpit covers
- Tackle centers
- Bait well covers
- Doorstops & Thresholds
- Upholstery substrate