Size and Availability:
- Thickness: 0.028” up to 0.250” thick
- Widths: Up to 60” wide
- Lengths: Up to 120” long
- Custom sizes, thicknesses on request
- Color(s): Full range of colors
- Surface Textures: Wide range, please inquire
|Boltaron 4335 is a proprietary, fire retardant, extruded thermoplastic alloy offering extreme durability, chemical resistance, and a UL 94 V-0 rating while exhibiting exceptional physical properties. It offers Izod Impact resistance of 18 ft lbs/in (953 J/m), significantly improving the durability of thermoformed components versus FR-ABS and other competitive sheet.
In addition, Boltaron 4335 is non-hygroscopic, eliminating the time and costs associated with pre-drying other thermoplastics. It also offers other exceptional physical properties, extreme formability and consistent surface quality, and is available in unlimited custom colors with low minimums and fast turnarounds.
As a result, leading thermoformers and original equipment manufacturers seeking an uncompromising combination of formability, durability, chemical resistance, and regulatory compliance specify Boltaron 4335 for thermoformed and fabricated housings, enclosures, and displays.
- Izod impact 18 ft-lb/in. (953 J/m)
- FAR 25.853 (a) Compliance
- Inclusion-free surface quality
- Unlimited colors, lot-to-lot consistency
- Extreme formability
- Medical device enclosures
- Electronic equipment housings
- Kiosk housings
- Store fixtures and displays
- Kennel housings