Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1/4”, 1/2”, and 3/4” thick
- Sheet size: 48” x 96” standard
|King ColorCore® is a
versatile, environmentally stabilized sheet with multiple layers of contrasting
colors. Its thin cap layers and bright
primary colors make it ideal for signage, marine, playground and recreational applications.
For maximum versatility, standard colors are made
to coordinate with King ColorBoard®.
King ColorCore® is easy to engrave and machine, as the cap is approximately .050”
thick. King ColorCore® is made with high-impact-resistant
polymer to handle more abuse than conventional sign materials. It will not warp,
rot or delaminate. King ColorCore® is a superior homogeneous
sheet, made with a unique state-of-the-art continuous process called Polyfusion,
manufactured to the highest standards in the industry. Base
materials are FDA approved.
King ColorCore® is upgradable to King MicroShield® with an exclusive antimicrobial
additive from Biosafe®, the latest technology for protecting
the product surface against stain and odor causing bacteria, algae and fungi.*
King ColorCore® is upgradable with King FlameShield® for ASTM E-84 Class A or B
Flame/Smoke Compliance and CAN/ULC-S102 for Canadian Compliance.
Add Antimicrobial Protection:
King MicroShield® is a new kind of antimicrobial protection upgrade now available
in many of
King Plastic Corporation’s polymer sheets, slabs and massive shapes.
Learn more about King MicroShield®
- Extremely flat and consistent sheets
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun & outdoor applications
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to water
- Easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools
- Durable matte-textured surface on both sides
- Architectural Applications
- Carnival Games
- Children’s Furniture
- Marine Applications
- Picnic Tables
- Point-of-Purchase Displays
- Signage and Wayfinding