Size and Availability:
Sheet / Slab stock
- Thickness: 1/32”thk to 2”thk, standard increments
- Sheet sizes: 48”x 96”
- Sheet color: Dark Gray
Rod / Round stock
- Diameters: 1/4”Dia. To 12”Dia.
- Lengths: 5 ft. to 10 ft. varies by Diameter
Tube / Hollow rounds
- Diameters: 1.312”O.D. up to 8.625”O.D., wall thickness varies
- Lengths: 5 ft., 10 ft. and 20 ft., varies by Diameter
PVC Type I is a normal impact, corrosion-resistant material offering an excellent chemical resistance. It is highly
recommended for applications where acid and alkalies are in high concentration, normal working temperatures are relatively low, 140°F
or below, and the application environment is not subject to excessive physical abuse.
For a similar product with greater heat resistance (up to 200°F) see CPVC.
PVC Type II is a uniquely adaptable polyvinyl chloride displaying excellent thermoforming capabilities, contour definition and surface
texture. Available finishes include matte and glossy. Type II is fashioned in the form of homogeneous sheets.
- Great corrosion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent thermoforming capabilities
- Easy to machine and fabricate
- Dust collecting systems
- Ceiling materials
- Corrosion control equipment
- Flues and vents
- Lab equipment
- Acid fume hood and ducts
- Waterproof covers
- Storage tanks